Admissions Process (for Physicians)
If your patients require continued care, we’re here to help. San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital offers patients the opportunity to receive intensive rehabilitation services, all while continuing the medical treatment plans they’re currently following.
How can I refer to San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital?
To learn more about our services or to make a referral, contact us at 559.436.3636. Our team members will answer any questions you may have about our services, receive your referral, and provide a complete pre-admission evaluation for your patient.
What are the indicators my patient would benefit from treatment at San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital?
San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital treats patients with a variety of conditions and needs. The following are just a few of the possible indicators that your patient may benefit from and be appropriate for our level of care.
Consider us if any of the following conditions apply.
- Requires a hospital level of care for treatment and monitoring of medical needs and is able to participate in intensive rehabilitation services.
- Has the potential to improve their functional level and independence.
- Has failed at a lower level of care.
- Has had an extended hospital stay or has had multiple recent hospital admissions.
- Has had recent surgery, including amputation or extensive wound care treatment.
- Is medically complex and recovering from cardiac, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, or orthopedic injury or illness.
- Has suffered a catastrophic injury (trauma injuries, work-related injuries).
- Requires neurological rehabilitation for a condition such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, brain injury, or spinal cord injury.