In addition to our inpatient programs, San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital offers rehab services on an outpatient visit basis. Outpatient rehabilitation is designed to provide care to individuals who don’t require an overnight stay but could benefit from physical, occupational, or speech-language therapy.
While San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital patients may choose to continue their therapy treatments with us once they are discharged and return home, an overnight hospital stay is not a requirement for attending outpatient therapy. Our outpatient therapy team welcomes both familiar faces and new patients!
Outpatient Therapy Specialties
- Pre and post-operative rehab
- Treatment for neurological conditions and stroke
- Pain management
- Orthopedic conditions/surgery recovery
- Joint replacement recovery
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Treatment for cardiac and respiratory conditions
- Balance/dizziness treatment and vestibular rehabilitation
- Aquatic therapy
If you have any questions about San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital’s outpatient therapy services, contact us and let us know how we can help.